Thursday 22 January 2015

First 2015 book haul

After 10 painful days of finals, I'm finally done. Yay to freedom !

So of course, I had to treat myself with a bunch of books, my first time book shopping since the beginning of the year, and it feels so good !
To tell the truth,  I went to the store to buy books for uni (this semester is going to be pretty cool, by the way !). But then, when I was on my way home, I came across my favourite secondhand bookstore and... you know, I HAD to.

So these are the 6 books I bought (all used, except for one).

The books I bought for school are:

  • Arthur, by Alban Gautier
  • Moll Flanders, by Daniel Defoe
  • Oroonoko and other writings, by Alphra Behn


And the books I bought in the other bookstore, kind of on a whim:

  • The Passage, by Justin Cronin (I've actually thought about buying this book for like 2 years now)
  • Emma, by Jane Austen
  • The Lost Hero, by Rick Riordan




So excited about new books <3

No comments:

Post a Comment