Wednesday 25 February 2015

Top 5 Wednesday - Friend groups you want to be a part of

I didn't have time to write this article last week, so I thought I would still do it, even if it comes a week late.
Last week's theme for Top 5 Wednesday was top 5 friend groups you'd like to be a part of.

Here is my list:



5. Fred & George Weasley & Lee Jordan (Harry Potter)


I think they would be very funny to hang out with, but maybe a bit dangerous, that's why they are only 5th on the list.


4. Percy, Annabeth & Grover (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)


They live fantastic things and, come on: they are the children of Greek Gods. Seriously. Need I say more?


3. Harry, Ron & Hermione (Harry Potter)


Who would NOT like to hang with them for a bit? They form a fantastic group, live great things... But in the long run, I think it would be too much for me to handle: too many deaths.


2. Seth, Regine & Tomasz (More Than This)

(Insert your own ideas of Seth, Regine & Tomasz here)

Despite the circumstances of their encounter, Seth & Regine are, to me, the most powerful friends I've ever met (or read about, rather). Regine tells Seth things that I would like my friends to tell me if I were in the same situation and, fore that reason, I think she is worth knowing and becoming friends with.


1. Charlie, Sam & Patrick (Perks of being a Wallflower)



Even if they live less "fantastic" things than the other groups on my list, I think they are the best friends I would love to have. They are simple, honest, loyal, and it's all I'm looking for in friends.


Who are the fictional characters that you would like to become friends with? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment