Wednesday 25 March 2015

Top 5 Wednesday - Worst Series Enders

After realizing my mistake (see previous article), I decided that I would post another Top 5 Wednesday, this time on the right theme haha. 

So, here are the 2 worst last books in series according to me; not 5, because to be honest I haven't finished a whole lot of series in my life, and some of them were actually pretty good.

To me, both of these are equally as bad, so I can't choose one over the other.
Are you ready?
I'm pretty sure nobody will be surprised, 90% of the people who have posted something about this topic probably have at least one of these on their lists.



Breaking Dawn & Allegiant 

Here you go. Of the few series I have completed, these two endings were the absolute worst. Breaking Dawn was, in my eyes, totally ridiculous & inappropriate in many ways, and Allegiant was not that bad of a book as such, but it was really too rushed and, most of the time, I felt that what happened was unmotivated. And the ending... I have no problem with you-know-what-happening-to-you-know-who as such once again, I just felt that the way it was done & written was laughable (when, in fact, it could have been taken more seriously had it been written in a different way).
To sum up, to me, both of these books were total letdowns. 

I could have added Mockingjay but NO LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT MOCKINGJAY OK IT HURTS TOO MUCH
__

See you soon, hopefully, with something else than a Top 5 Wednseday haha. Working on more diversified content at the moment, it should be made into a real thing soon(ish). 

No comments:

Post a Comment