Wednesday 25 March 2015

Top 5 Wednesday - Bookish habits

EDIT: JUST REALIZED I WAS ONE WEEK LATE. WHAT. Sorry. 


Hi everyone ! We finally meet again, for yet another Top 5 Wednesday. I didn’t post any last week, not because I lacked time, but because I lacked inspiration. Last week’s theme was “books that made you think” and I possibly couldn’t make a list. I mean, books that made me think, really? Every single book I have ever read in my entire life has made me think. Even if they were bad, inconsistent books, they still made me think, either about the general topic they dealt with or about the way it was written – and writing in general.

Anyway, let’s get into today’s theme: bookish habits.

This is a really interesting topic.




I need to have my books organized on my shelves. Even if it doesn’t look beautiful, as long as it’s organized by author, size, and order within a series, it’s fine, I feel safe.






I always have between 2 and 5 books on my bedside table, even if I gave up on some of them – it’s just comforting, you know what I mean?




I am perfectly OK with writing on the pages, bending and breaking the spines of the books I read for school, or my classics in general, but I hate it when my other books have the slightest stain on them. The fact is: I love classics! And I usually love the books I’m required to read for school as well. So there is no visible logic…




I constantly check the number of pages left in the book/chapter, as well as the page I’m on. Whether the book is really good or horribly bad, it doesn’t matter: I do it anyway. Please tell me I’m not the only one



 I cannot leave home without a book in my bag. Or two. Even if I know for sure that I won’t have time to read while I’m out. This one is a perfectly normal one, right?





I honestly thought that I had weirder bookish habits than those but apparently, I don’t. YAY for not-so-weird people!

How weird of a reader are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment