Wednesday 16 July 2014

BookTube-A-Thon update: Day 2

Day 2 of BookTube-A-Thon came to its close and it went pretty bad for me, as far as reading is concerned. But I won't complain, because the main reason for that is that real life happened (and you don't turn your back on real life when it knocks at your door).
Nevertheless, I managed to read a bit when waiting for my friend in the fitting rooms of a shop, and then we went to Shakespeare and Co, an amazing English bookshop in Paris where there are plenty of seats and a piano, and you can stay for as long as you can and just read - and I bought a book, obviously.

In total, I read 155 pages of Eon, which is quite good compared to what I normally read in one day, but not enough for the goal I had set myself to reach, and I haven't completed any challenges no any books today. But I don't really mind, I had a good day and am really enjoying this book. 

  • Books completed: 0
  • Books started: 0
  • Challenges completed: 0
  • Pages read today: 155
  • Pages read in total: 230 + 155 = 385


Just to make you dream a little, here are some pictures of Shakespeare and Company: 




I hope you had a lot of fun today and, if not, that tomorrow will be better :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment