Thursday 17 July 2014

BookTube-A-Thon update: Day 3 (and so much shame)

I feel like the deeper we go intro BookTube-A-Thon, the more of a failure I become.
On Day 3, I only managed to read 116 pages. I had some official stuff to do which required some time and energy, so I only started reading at like 5 PM and I was already exhausted from my busy day.

The good point is: I finished Eon by Alison Goodman, which I really enjoyed, but I feel like it was a bit slow sometimes... I hope Eona will be awesome.

If I want to stick to my plans, I would have to read all of the 467 pages of Eona today and possibly two shorter books tomorrow and... yeah. That's not gonna happen, let's be realistic. But once again, it is not much of a problem because I'm having so much fun reading and I am doing way better than I've been for the past couple of months, so that's good (right?).

Hopefully today will be a peaceful and quiet day and I will be able to get through a good part of Eona. 

  • Books completed: 1: Eon, by Alison Goodman
  • Books started: 1: Eona, by Alison Goodman
  • Challenges completed: 0
  • Pages read today: 116
  • Pages read in total: 385 + 116 = 501

I know a lot of you are doing way better than I am and I'm very happy for you :) Let's just all have as much fun as we can, right? Because that's the main point in this week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment