Thursday 17 July 2014

BookTube-A-Thon update: day 4 - Cadence suffers migraines, not fools

Remember when I said "yeah, let's just read Eona after finishing Eon, that will be fun"? Yeah, I kind of lied. 
I tried to read it but I just did not feel like it. And then, I saw We Were Liars by E. Lockhart sitting on my shelf, waiting for me and almost screaming my name. Obviously, because I'm a generous person, I had to pick it up.

And oh my God, I should never have done such a thing. 
I read it in two hours and I am a wreck. I can't even find the words to describe what this book did to me. 

The problem is that I don't know how I'm gonna be able to read anything else (and I need to read more this week). 

The good point, though, is that I completed a book and a challenge as well, because I had chosen it as "A book that someone else picks out for you", because the booksplosion group and all of the YouTubers being all mysterious about it counts as one person picking it out for me... right? 


  • Books completed: 1: We Were Liars, by E. Lockhart
  • Books started: 0
  • Challenges completed: 1: "A book that someone else picks out for you"
  • Pages read today: 225
  • Pages read in total: 501 + 225 = 726

I don't know if I'll be able to start another book tonight, and whether it's going to be Eona... Time will tell. 


No comments:

Post a Comment