Sunday 20 July 2014

BookTube-A-Thon update: days 5 & 6 - The shame is real

On days 5 & 6 of BookTube-A-Thon, I did not manage to read a lot. I was really close to reading nothing at all, but luckily I did not fail that much. I read a grand total of 252 pages of L'Elégance du hérisson by Muriel Barbery in two days, which is not as bad as it could have been.

For the final day, I plan on finishing this book (a bit less than 200 pages) and watch its movie adaptation, and hopefully read a few pages of another book.

What I know for sure is that I won't be able to complete another challenge and that I don't really want to read any of the books on my TBR... I think I will continue with a book that I have already started, maybe The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness or A Game of Thrones.


I do hope that you are doing better than I am. 


No comments:

Post a Comment