Wednesday 29 October 2014

I'm back - The Bone Season



Oh, hi, it's me. I'm alive.

After a few (+) weeks away, it is time for me to feed this blog again.

In order to try and get out of the "reading slump" (I don't like this word at all) I've been in for the past couple of months, I thought it would be amazing to reread a book.
And guess what: Goodreads is offering a read along/reread of The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon, which I read a year ago now and really really enjoyed, although I thought I would need to reread it because of how rich and dense it was. 

If you'd like to join the party, here is the link of the discussion/group on Goodreads: Read along
It actually started a few days ago, but it is going on until the end of November, so you still have plenty of time.

If you don't know what this book is about, here's a link to its Goodreads page.
And if you want to read it but don't have it in your possession, you can buy it on Book Depository (or anywhere, really, but I love this website).

I am soooo looking forward to rereading this great book, and I hope that you'll like it if you decide to join us :)


No comments:

Post a Comment